Wongm's Rail Gallery » ETM devices

ETM devices

ETM -> 'End of Train Marker' devices are on modern trains used instead of a guards van. Simple types are just a flashing lamp, while fancier devices connect to the brake pipe, and report the air pressure via radio back to a display unit in the cab

Viewed 3883 times (3 times this week, 32 times this month)